Does anyone else lie in bed at 2:30am filled with the crippling fear that they’re never going to accomplish anything in life and fail miserably or is that just me
no im just scared of the monster thats under my bed
The most important line in the whole damn song. MESSAGE.
The only historically accurate line in the whole film.
most underrated Doctor
Love, love, love Nine.
*loses control of life bc of the quidditch world cup update*
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
live action disney dreamcast → brave
Lily Cole as Merida
Michelle Fairley as Elinor
oh moblit what have I done
"Squad leader, yer own yer —hic— own!!! I’m gonna take a dip in the lakkkkeeeeee~~~"
Ten minutes later, the 104th get the surprise of their life to find Moblit splashing around in the horse trough.
have you ever just looked at someone and thought, my fucking god i adore you. i adore every goddamn ounce. i adore your bones and your soul. but I’m a loser, who just doesn’t wanna lose you. i can lose fucking everything, but not you. oh god. not you.